SRES® Member Benefits
Member Benefits: Specialize in Over 50 Real Estate
The SRES® Council trains REALTORS® to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. The Council tracks the over 50 lifestyle and housing issues and educates REALTORS® who are making over 50 real estate a part of their overall business plan. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
Here's why REALTORS® want to belong to the SRES® Council:
50+ Real Estate Education
Our two-day training program, held nationwide throughout the year, offers REALTORS® the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, or moving to a senior community, among many other issues.
Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Counsel rather than sell to seniors
- Use team-building skills with other seniors professionals
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
- Create a point of difference from the competition
Continued Market Knowledge
In addition to guiding clients to the right experts on tax laws, probate, estate planning, and a variety of equity conversion strategies, Seniors Real Estate Specialists® can offer clients relevant information on current trends in real estate transactions for the 50+ market.
Over 50 Referrals and Networking
Over 16,000 members comprise a network of real estate professionals with specialty interest in senior clientele issues. The online SRES® member database puts you in front of REALTORS®, buyers and sellers looking for a qualified agent across the country. One referral could pay your membership many times over.
Member's Only Section Online
The Council's web site links you to current Council information and tools to help you thrive in your career: the SRES® member database, special reports for clients and promotional materials for you, including SRES® logos, marketing tools, and more.
50+ Marketing Collateral
The Council has tools to help you promote your business locally. Use them all for the most impact!
- SRES® Designees-Log into the member's only section to access all of your customizable marketing materials!
- Customizable REALTOR® to Consumer Marketing Materials
- Quarterly newsletters to help you stay in touch with your customers and reach prospects
- Direct response contact plans
- Marketing letters
- Scripts and concepts for contacting clients age 50+
- Access to free and discounted senior-focused business networks like Alzheimer's Association, AgeInPlace.com, MoveSeniors and many more!